« AnteriorContinuar »
2. Liens for freight, charges, or contributions in general average.
3. Special-delivery packages...
4. Requirements as regards packing, stamping, branding, etc...
Disposition of music imported by mail in violation of the copy-
7. Free entry under special authorization.
Products of American fisheries
Domestic products exported and returned
Articles exported for exhibition purposes
Animals, strayed or driven across the boundary line
Manufactured lumber transported from district of Aroostook,
Me., to any other district or port of entry in the United
States by way of St. John River and New Brunswick....
Products of timber on St. John River..
Transportation of goods not dutiable from one port in United
States to another through the province of New Brunswick.
Theatrical scenery, properties, and apparel
Samples of no commercial value.
Articles imported for use of institutions, exhibition, etc
Articles under reciprocity treaty with Hawaii
Locomotives used in traffic with adjacent foreign countries
Grain from Canada to be ground and returned..
Derelict and wrecked merchandise...
Entries of railroad iron and machinery in bond for repair and
Copyrighted books and articles.
Joint regulations of Treasury and Post-Office Departments..
Importations of animals in general.
ENTRY OF MERCHANDISE IN TRANSIT UNDER THE TREATY OF WASHINGTON, ETC.
§ 1. Importations from contiguous territory of Dominion of Canada..
2. Merchandise in transit between ports of the United States through
ENTRY OF MERCHANDISE IN TRANSIT, ETC.-Continued.
§ 4. Merchandise in transit from Canada for exportation..
5. Exportation of transit goods by vessel to Canada...
6. Withdrawals from bond for direct exportation to Canada.
7. Personal and household effects in transit through the United
8. Ports designated under treaty.
9. Transit of goods from port to port in Canada, through th
MERCHANDISE IN TRANSIT TO PLACES IN THE BRITISH PROVINCES OTHER-
WITHDRAWAL OF MERCHANDISE IN BOND
§ 1. Transfer from one warehouse to another warehouse in the same
2. Withdrawals at original ports for consumption.
4. Supplies for foreign vessels of war..
5. Withdrawals of material for the construction and repairing of
6. Withdrawals of salt for curing fish..........
7. Withdrawals for consumption at ports other than ports of original
9. Bonding routes for transportation of imported merchandise..
10. Withdrawals for transportation in bond
12. Withdrawals at secondary ports for transportation in bond.
13. Withdrawals for transportation and exportation to Canada
14. Withdrawals for transportation and exportation to Mexico.......
15. Withdrawals at original ports for exportation..
16. Withdrawals at secondary ports for exportation
17. Withdrawals of railroad iron under repair bond..
19. Withdrawals for exportation under special bonds
20. Combined entry for vessel warehouse and immediate exportation
21. Cancellation of exportation bonds.
22. Combined entry for vessel warehouse and immediate transporta-
23. Combined entry for rewarehouse and exportation on arrival at
24. Combined entry for rewarehouse and immediate transportation.
EXPORTATION IN BOND OF DISTILLED SPIRITS AND OF TOBACCO WITHOUT PAY-
§ 1. Exportation of distilled spirits..........
2. Exportation of domestic tobacco, snuff, cigars, and cigarettes
under internal-revenue laws...
§ 2. Establishment of bonded warehouses other than manufacturing.
Officers in charge of warehouses.
Transfer of domestic spirits..
Treatment on arrival at port of entry.
Accounts of receipts and deliveries..
Spirits lost by leakage, etc., while in transit to bonded man-
4. Smelting and refining imported ores and crude metals in bond. 1074-1089
5. Transporting, sampling, and assaying lead-bearing ores
part from imported materials..
3. Refund of duties paid on imported salt used in curing meats
cured in the United States and exported..........
4. Drawback on coal used for fuel on board steam vessels.
ALLOWANCE OF DRAWBACKS AND REFUNDS ON EXPORTS
§ 1. Drawback upon merchandise exported in condition as imported. 1114-1135
2. Drawback on articles manufactured or produced wholly or in
3. Allowances for absorption of moisture and deficiencies.
Proper arrangement of laboratories..
Instructions relative to use of the polariscope.
9. Wool on shearling sheepskins..
10. Classification of watch movements..
5. Examination of drugs, medicines, and chemicals.
6. Examination of imported teas.
7. Sampling and classification of imported sugars and molasses... 1340-1410
FINES, PENALTIES, AND FORFEITURES.
§ 1. Proceedings to enforce fines and penalties..
3. Mitigation or remission of fines, penalties, and forfeitures-
4. Disposition of proceeds of fines, penalties, and forfeitures...... 1528-1544
RECEIPTS, DEPOSITS, AND DISBURSEMENTS OF PUBLIC MONEYS.
Keepers of life-saving stations as coast inspectors.
Tare, miscellaneous allowances, and correction of errors.... 1657-1673
Inspection and gauging of spirits and wines.
8. Standard gauge for imported sheet and plate iron
APPOINTMENT, PROMOTION, AND VACATION OF OFFICE.
§ 1. Presidential appointments..
2. Subordinate appointments in the classified service.
3. Nominations to classified places.
APPOINTMENT, PROMOTION, AND VACATION OF OFFICE-Continued.
§ 5. Promotions in the customs service..
6. Removals, suspensions, and vacancies in the customs service.... 1792-1796
8. General rules...
ACCOUNTS AND RETURNS OF PUBLIC MONEY AND PROPERTY
Expense of collecting the revenue from customs.
Refund of excess of deposits for unascertained duties.
Construction of public buildings
Compensation in lieu of moieties.
REPORTS REQUIRED FROM CUSTOMS OFFICERS.
2. To the Auditor for the Treasury Department
3. To the Auditor for the State and other Departments.
4. To the Director of the Mint
5. To the Commissioner of Navigation..
7. To the Supervising Inspector-General of Steam Vessels
8. To the Supervising Surgeon-General Marine-Hospital Service.......
9. To the General Superintendent Life-Saving Service..
10. To the Commissioner-General of Immigration..
RETURNS TO BUREAU OF STATISTICS.
§ 1. Law as to statistical values and quantities.
2. Law as to exports in vessels.
3. Law as to exports by land vehicles and ferryboats..
5. Regulations as to exports by land vehicles and ferryboats.