« AnteriorContinuar »
RESOLUTIONS AND MEMORIALS
STATE OF ARKANSAS,
PASSED AT THE SESSION HELD AT THE CAPITOL, IN THE
TWENTY-FIFTH DAY OF MARCH, A. D. 1871.
Passed at the Session held at the Capitol, in the City of Little Rock, Arkansas, commencing January 2, 1871, and
ending March 25, 1871.
1. An act to provide for the election of state director in the Mississippi, Quachita and Red River Railroad, and other railroad companies in this state.
2. An act in relation to lands forfeited to the state for the non-payment of taxes.
3. An act to repeal sections four, eight, nine and ten of an act entitled 66 An act to amend section five of an act to divide the state into ten (10) judicial circuits, and fixing the time of holding circuit courts,” and to fix the time of holding circuit courts in the fourth, eighth, ninth and tenth judicial circuits of the state.
4. An act remitting the penalty of fifty per centum for the non-payment of taxes for the year 1870.
5. An act to amend an act entitled “An act to remit the fifty per cent. penalty for tax on real property for the year 1870.”'
6. An act making appropriation to pay the expenses f the General Assembly.