« AnteriorContinuar »
04. Relative to amending the act regulating Grand Juries,
66. To privilege members of the Council from arrest for a cer-
67. Relative to the naming of townships,
69. To provide for recording certain proceedings had in the Oakland county Probate Court,
70. For amending the act relative to the duties and privileges
71. For requesting copies of the statute laws of the U. S. 103,120,128
74. or directing the Fiscal Agent in the payment of appro-
124, 125, 129, 130 of the U, S.
BEGUN and held at the Council-Chamber, in the City of Detroit, in the Territory of Michigan, on Tuesday the eleventh day of May, one thousand eight hundred and thirty, being the first session of the Fourth Legislative Council, under the act of Congress of the United States, of the 3d of March, 1823, entitled "an act to amend the Ordinance and Acts of Congress for the government of the Territory of Michigan, and for other purposes," and the act in addition to the same, approved Feb. 5, 1825.
On which day, being that fixed by the Act of the Legislative Council of Nov. 4, 1829, for the meeting of the same, the following Members appeared, produced their credentials, and took their seats: John Stockton, from the District composed of the counties of Macomb and St. Clair.
Daniel Le Roy,
from the county of Oakland.
Henry R. Schoolcraft, Smackinac, Brown and Crawford. And a quorum being present, the Council proceeded to make choice of a President, pro tempore-Whereupon,
ABRAHAM EDWARDS was chosen.
On motion, it was
Monroe and Lenawe.