« AnteriorContinuar »
V.-WAR AND PEACE-PEACE AND WAR:-
1. Army, Navy, and Ordrtance Estimates and
Annual Finance Accounts, Great Britain and
Ireland, Session, 1855-56.
2. General Statement of the Trade and Navi-
gation of the United Kingdom. Presented
to both Houses of Parliament by Command
of Her Majesty.
3. Statisque, Politique, et Morale de la France.
Par Le Chevalier F. de Tapies
4. French Parliamentary Accounts, Ministry
of War, Marine and Finance, 1854-55; and
Reports to the Emperor. 1856.
5. Russia. By J. S. de Köhl and other wri-
Various Papers and Reports to the Board of
Trade, on the Commercial Tariffs, and Regu-
lations, &c., &c., of Foreign Countries, and
Military and Financial Statistics of the saine. 110
VII.-THE CIVIL SERVICE-ORDNANCE VALUATION OF
The Petition of the several Valuators, Superin-
tendents, Surveyors, Draftsmen, and Clerks, in
the service of the General Valuation and
Survey of Rateable Property in Ireland, to His
Excellency the Right Honorable the Earl of
Carlisle, Lord Lieutenant General, and General
Governor of Ireland, &c., &c.