797. Advisory board for aeronautics.
798. Shipments of copper abroad.
799. Shipment of naval stores abroad.
800. Scientific management through time study and premium payments.
801. Address on rights of neutrals by Romulo S. Naón.
941. New York State Bar Association report on duty of courts.
944. Report of Joint Committee to Investigate General Parcel Post.
949. Opposition and the shipping bill, by Theodore E. Burton.
950. The administration and the shipping bill, by William G. McAdoo.
-952. Aniline color industry.
953. River and harbor improvements.
954. Conference report on District of Columbia appropriation bill, 1916.
955. Conference report on legislative, executive, and judicial appropriation bill.
956. Labor exchanges, by John B. Andrews.
957. Dredging for dry-dock at Charleston Navy-Yard.
964. Invalid legislation, by David K. Watson.
965. Economic value of man, by Chauncey R. Burr.
966. Conference report on naval appropriation bill, 1916.
968. Steamship lines in Australia.
982. Transportation of coal.
983. Use of telepost in connection with postal service.
984. Investigation of Indian affairs.
985. Preferential ballot as substitute for direct primary.
987. International arbitration, by Oscar T. Crosby.
989. Report of National Academy of Sciences, 1914.