ART. I. 1. An Historical and Critical Enquiry into the Interpre-
tation of the Hebrew - Scriptures, with Remarks on Mr. Bella-
my's New Translation. By J. W. Whittaker, M. A. Fellow of
St. John's, Cambridge.
2. A New Translation of the Holy Bible. Part II. By J. Bellamy,
3. Reasons in favour of a New Translation of the Holy Scriptures,
By Sir James Bland Burges, Bart.
4. Å vindication of our Authorized Translation and Translators of
the Bible, in answer to Objections of Mr. John Bellamy and Sir
James Bland Burges. By the Rey. H. J. Todd, M. A.
5. Supplement to an Historical and Critical Enquiry into the In.
terpretation of the Ilebrew Scriptures, with Remarks on Mr,
Bellamy's New Translation. By J. W. Whittaker, M.A. Fellow
of St. John's Cambridge.
II. 1. An Essay on certain Points of Resemblance between the
Ancient and Modern Greeks. By the Hon, Frederick Sylv.
2. Travels in the Ionian Isles, Albania, Thessaly, Macedonia, &e,
during the Years 1812 and 1813. By Henry Holland, M. D.
F.R.S. &c. 1819.
3. Greece, a Poem; with Notes, Classical Illustrations and
Sketches of the Scenery. By William Haygarth, Esq. A. M. 325
III. A Letter to the Editor of the Quarterly Review. By Wm.
IV. '1. Facts and Observations respecting Canada and the United
States of America; affording a Comparative View of the induce-
meuts to Emigration presented in those Countries: to which is
added an Appendix of Practical Instructions to Emigrant Set-
tlers in the British Colonies. By Charles F. Grece, Member of
the Montreal and Quebec Agricultural Societies; and Author
of Essays on Husbandry, addressed to the Canadian Farmers.
2. The Emigrant's Guide to Upper Canada; or, Sketches of the
Present State of that Province, collected from a Residence
therein during the Years 1817, 1818, 1819. Interspersed with
Reflections. By C. Stuart, Esq. Retired Captain of the Honour-
able the East India Company's Service, and one of His Majesty's
Justices of the Peace for the Western District of Upper Canada,
3. A Visit to the Province of Upper Canada, in 1819. By James
V. 1. Anecdotes, Observations, and Characters of Books and
Men, collected from the Conversation of Mr. Pope, and other
eminent Persons of his Time. By the Rev. Joseph Spence.
Now first published from the original Papers, with Notes and a
Life of the Author by Samuel Weller Singer.
2. Observations, Anecdotes, and Characters of Books and Men.
By the Rev. Joseph Spence. Arranged with Notes by Edmund