« AnteriorContinuar »
77th Congress, 1st Session
(January 3, 1941-January 2, 1942)
GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE
WASHINGTON : 1941
225. Consideration of bill relating to investigations in coal mines by Mines Bureau.
Navy, etc., when on active duty.
249. Validating conveyances made by Central Pacific Railway involving right-
of-way in Tracy and Elk Grove, Calif.
279. Printing of Digest of State laws affecting the hard of hearing and the deaf,
complied by Library of Congress.
281. Consideration of bill regulating warehousing, etc., of cotton held by Com-
modity Credit Corporation.
285. Making provisions of D. C. motor vehicle financial responsibility act appli-
cable to reckless driving.
289. To reinstate in Court of Claims certain suits of Eastern and Western Chero-
kee Indians against United States.
294. Bridge across Susquehanna River near Millersburg, Pa.
321. Relief of Glen E. Robinson, doing business as Robinson Marine Construction
330. To carry out obligations of United States under inter-American coffee agree-
ment. 2 pts.
by foreign consular officers, etc.