« AnteriorContinuar »
673. An act relating to taxation in Leavenworth county.
By Senator Wulfekuhler. 674. An act relating to the court of common pleas of Wyandotte county............
.By Senator Cubbison,
675. An act to amend section 1 of chapter 80 of the Laws of 1899, relating to the appointment of certain officers therein named in cities of the first class having a population of over 40,000 inhabitants, and repealing said original section......
.By Senator Cubbison. 676. An act to provide for the protection of banks of rivers and other watercourses in Maple Hill and Kaw townships, in Wabaunsee county.
By Senator Mcknight.
By Senator Tapp.
679. An act relating to the fees and salary of the sheriff of Barber
.. By Senator Noftzger.
.By Senator Vincent.
..By Senator Allen.
683. An act relating to the fees and salary of the sheriff of Ottawa
..By Senator McMillan. 684. An act extending certain ordinances of the city of Humboldt, Kan., over that portion of Humboldt township in Allen county, Kansas, west of the Neosho river, and giving the police judge of said city jurisdiction to try persons charged with violating the same in said territory.
By Senator Stewart.
TITLE AND HISTORY OF SENATE CONCURRENT RESOLUTIONS.
1. Appointing a committee to inform the governor that the two
......By Senator Simons,
By Senator Wulfekuhler.
By Senator Carpenter.
By Senator Morrow.
By Senator Carpenter. 6. Relating to coal famine and appointing a committee to investigate........
..........By Senator McMillan. 7. Appointing a committee to investigate the methods of the International Harvester Company of North America... ....By Senator Ward.
8. Relating to amendment of constitution........By Senator Smith. 9. Relating to amendment of constitution.........By Senator Allen.
10. Relating to the printing of the State Historical Society catalogue....
.By Senator Noftzger.