« AnteriorContinuar »
TITLE AND HISTORY OF HOUSE BILLS IN THE SENATE-CONTINUED.
973. An act relating to the fees and salary of the sheriff of Montgomery county, state of Kansas.
975, An act making appropriation for legislative purposes.
976. An act concerning the completion of a certain bridge in Reno
977 (substitute for 945). An act making appropriation for the relief
978 ( substitute for 27). An act making appropriation for the relief of
979. An act making appropriation for the payment of compensation
980. An act authorizing and empowering the board of education of
982. An act making appropriation for miscellaneous purposes.
983. An act for the relief of William F. Alexander.
984. An act making appropriation for the state oil inspector's depart-
985. An act authorizing the board of county commissioners of Graham
• 986. An act providing for the admission of certain hospital nurses
987. An act to authorize and empower the board of county commis-
TITLE AND HISTORY OF HOUSE BILLS IN THE SENATE-CONCLUDED.
988. An act to amend section 7309 of the General Statutes of 1901, and
other officers, and making ap
992 (substitute for Senate bill No. 144). An act to amend sections 1
TITLE AND HISTORY OF HOUSE CONCURRENT RESOLUTIONS IN THE SENATE.
1. Relating to notifying the governor of the organization of the House.
2. Relating to joint session of the House and Senate for the purpose of electing state printer.
3. Relating to the naming of a United States battle-ship. 6. Relating to amending the constitution.
11. Relating to the Panama Canal treaty now pending in the United States Senate.
12. Relating to Cuban reciprocity.
13. Relating to furnishing supreme court reports to the State Normal
14. Relating to Trustees of State Charities and Corrections.
21. Relating to treatment of insane patients at the Topeka and Osawatomie insane hospitals.
22. Relating to investigation of asylums at Topeka and Osawatomie.