« AnteriorContinuar »
835. An act amending section 7309 of the General Statutes of 1901,
regulating the investment of the permanent school fund, State Agricul.
tural College, Stato Normal School and State University funds, and re-
pealing said original section,
836. An act entitled "An act regulating the salary of the city attor-
ney of cities having a population of over 50,000.'
839. An act creating and fixing the salary of the under-sheriffs of
Jefferson and Jackson counties, in the state of Kansas.
814, An act fixing the salaries of the county commissioners of Labette county, Kansas, and mileage.
846. An act to disorganize school district No. 183, in Sumner county, Kansas.
852. An act in relation to the right of challenge for cause of jurors in
the city courts and city township courts established by special act of the
Legislature of the state of Kansas.
853 (substitute for Senate bill No. 436 ). An act making appropria
tions to the University of Kansas for the maintenance and repairs of said
University, for the construction of a law building and equipment com-
plete, for the fiscal years ending June 30, 1904, and June 30, 1905, and to
provide for fees to be charged students of said University,
854. An act to amend section 1 of chapter 245 of the Session Laws of 1899, and to repeal said original section.
855. An act to authorize the mayor and council of the city of Fredonia
to purchase a building to be used as a city hall, and to issue city warrants
in payment therefor.
857. An act making it unlawful to place any fence or other obstruc-
tion upon or across any public highway in Sherman county, Kansas, pro-
viding for the removal of the same, and providing compensation for such
859. An act making an appropriation to enable the Board of Medical
| Registration and Examination to enforce section 254, Session Laws of 1901.
TITLE AND HISTORY OF HOUSE BILLS IN THE SENATE-CONTINUED.
876. An act to transfer the north west quarter of section 5, township
26 south, of range 42 west, in Hamilton county, Kansas, to district No.34,
in said county.
877. An act authorizing the sheriffs of Cherokee county and Craw-
ford county, Kansas, to hold prisoners in city jails at Galena and Pitts-
burg, Kan., during their trial, or the term of district court held at Galena
or Pittsburg, Kan.
880. An act to amend sections 4354 and 4355, chapter 76, of the General
Statutes of Kansas, 1901, entitled "An act to provide for the recording of
886. An act to change the name of Zella D. McCurtain to Zella D.
888. An act vacating certain lots, blocks, streets and alloys in the city of Vining, Washington county, Kansas.
889. An act to enlarge the jurisdiction of the justice of the peace in
actions in replevin.
893. An act to vacate John Bright University addition, in the county
of Sedgwick, in the state of Kansas, and the avenues, streets and alleys
895. An act to amend sections 4221, 4222, 4223, and 4224, chapter 68, of
the General Statutes of Kansas of 1901, entitled "An act concerning mort-
898. An act providing for the appointment of an additional deputy
county attorney in all counties of the state of Kansas having a population
of not less than 65,000, prescribing their duties, fixing the compensation
therefor, providing for the payment thereof, and increasing the salary of
the deputy county attorney now allowed by law to be appointed therein,
and providing for the payment thereof.
900. An act to authorize the board of county commissioners of Jack-
son county, state of Kansas, to provide a fund and appropriating such
fund for the purpose of erectiog a court-house in said county, and to pro-
vide for submitting the same to the qualified electors of said county.
901. An act disorganizing school district No. 38, in Meade county,
Kansas, and attaching disorganized territory to school district No. 44 of
said county, and providing for the disposition of the property and funds
belonging to said disorganized school district No. 38.
903. An act to provide for the repairing and rebuilding of the bridge
across the Kansas river between Douglas and Leavenworth counties, upon
the site of said bridge as now located at Eudora, authorizing the board of
county commissioners of Douglas county, Kansas, and the board of
county commissioners of Leavenworth county, Kansas, to provide funds
to pay for the same.
905. An act fixing the salary of the under-sheriff of Douglas county.
90s. An act to disorganize school district No. 67, in Ness county, Kan.
sas, and attach the territory therein to school district No. 23, in said
911 An act authorizing the county commissioners of Kiowa county to pay the district clerk of said county for bis services for the years 1901 and 1902.
TITLE AND HISTORY OF HOUSE BILLS IN THE SENATE - CONTINUED.
928. An act empowering the board of county commissioners of Ellis
county, Kansas, to levy a road tax under section 6036 of chapter 89 of the
General Statutes of 1901, excepting the city of Hays and the city of Ellis
county, state of Kansas.
930. An act relating to the fees and salary of the sheriff of Lincoln
932. An act making appropriation for the industrial department of
the Western University, at Quindaro, Kan., for the fiscal years ending
June 30, 1904, and June 30, 1905, and to provide for fee to be charged to
933. An act to provide for the payment of law-books furnished the
justices of the supreme court.
934. An act vacating Williston's addition to Manhattan, Riley county,
Kansas, and also the streets and blocks thereof.
936. An act to authorize the township boards of Pottawatomie
county, Kansas, to levy a special road tax.
939. An act to vacate the town site of Achilles, Rawlins county,
942. An act to establish a fish hatchery and making appropriation
943. An act fixing the salary of the under-sheriff of Harvey county. 961
951. An act in relation to the establishment of a county high school
in Douglas county, Kansas.
954. An act providing for the springling of streets in cities of the
second class, authorizing said cities to levy a tax therefor, and prescrib- 1003
ing the manner in which the same shall be done.
955. An act concerning foreign private corporations.
957. An act vacating the town site of Avilla, in Comanche county,
Kansas, and additions thereto, together with the streets and alloys therein.
963. An act to prevent the marriage of minors without the consent of
1013 their parents or guardians.